Skip to Content

Auditing an Extension Course

If a student is interested in auditing an extension course, they should first seek approval from the course instructor before registering. 

After the student has registered, he or she must contact the Office of the University Registrar in person by the 4th class day in the summer, or by the 12th class day in the fall or spring.  Check the University Academic Calendar for the exact date. 

A student will pay the same fees as if the course were taken for credit, and the course will be entered on his or her transcript record, but the student will not receive credit for the course.