Welcome! The Office of Distance and Extended Learning offers extension courses face-to-face, online, hybrid/blended, or as part of faculty-led Study-in-America or Off-Campus program.
Learn more about our on-campus, online, or hybrid/blended extension courses by visiting the On-Campus and Online Course offerings on this website.
The Study-in-America/Off-campus, faculty-led extension programs usually take place in the spring and summer months. These extension programs are limited to study within the United States.
Learn more about these extension programs by visiting the Study-in-America/Off-Campus Program Offerings on this website.
Below is a preview of some of our unique extension courses and programs.
- Labor Day: September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving: November 28 – 29, 2019
- Christmas: December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: January 20, 2020
- Spring Break: March 16 – 20, 2020 (energy conservation days)
- Memorial Day: May 25, 2020